Winter Season: Dec 5- Feb 27 (Off Dec 19, 26, Jan 16, Feb 20) Sundays 10-11am BBGC
Spring Season: TBD
K-2nd grade Hoops is all about having fun learning the basics of basketball and teamwork through drills and games.
- listening when others are talking,
- following directions,
- encouraging our teammates,
- jump stops and pivoting,
- learning the rules of the game
If you would like to sign up for our K-2nd Hoops, please do the following:
1) Email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name and grade. I will send you a Team Snap invite to our K- 2nd grade hoops team.
2) Then, pay via Zelle at email@example.com or Venmo @ballard-basketball
Winter Season Cost: $150 (10 sessions)
Drop In Fee: $20/session
Prorated fees available if joining late.
Partial financial aid available by emailing Sara.
3) Bring a ball and water bottle to trainings. Wear a mask. Players will need to fill out the health screening form at entry. Spectators will need to be fully vaxed and complete the health screening.