HUSKY GAME VS #2 STANFORD Dec 31- POSTPONED!! If you bought your ticket, it will be good for the rescheduled date. Or you will receive a refund.
9am-12pm for 4th-6th graders
12pm-3pm fro 6th-8th graders
Register at: www.ballardbasketball.org/camps
Leagues for 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th graders
More info and to register at
The Ballard Basketball mission is to provide a competitive, locally-based basketball program that builds players skills and confidence and prepares athletes to play middle school and high school basketball. Ballard Basketball runs select and elite teams, training, in house leagues and camps for boys and girls 1st -12th.
During the pandemic, our mission has expanded to provide a safe, active and social environment for even more elementary and middle school students. We've created other sports pods mostly by hiring high school and college students who are invested in our mission.
No one will be turned away for financial reasons. If you would like a full or partial scholarship, please ask.
- All players and coaches masked. All coaches are vaccinated.
- From CDC Guidelines: "Quarantine if you have been in close contact (within 6 feet of someone for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone who has COVID-19, unless you have been fully vaccinated. People who are fully vaccinated do NOT need to quarantine after contact with someone who had COVID-19 unless they have symptoms. However, fully vaccinated people should get tested 3-5 days after their exposure, even if they don’t have symptoms and wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days following exposure or until their test result is negative."
- Hand sanitizer before and after trainings.
- Socially distanced when not in contact drill.
- Follow CDC guidelines on After You Travel: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/after-travel-precautions.html
WE HAVE NOT HAD ANY KNOWN EXPOSURE CASES DURING THE PANDEMIC WITH OVER 300 KIDS.
"We just wanted to say we think you are doing a great job having to adapt to our ever changing environment. We are loving your basketball program!"
Hi Sara -
I just wanted to write to tell you that Coaches Ross and Jared have been fabulous these last two months. My daughter Evie LOVES this class, and she has learned so much. Ross and Jared have done an exceptional job of keeping the kids focused, on task, having fun, and learning all the time. I have told them that they are doing a wonderful job, but I wanted to make sure you knew as well. They have excellent control over the class, they are very confident, and they are passing on so much knowledge to the kids. Rain or shine, this class has been the highlight of the last few months, and we will be so sad to see it end.
"We so appreciate these basketball sessions and don't know where we would be without them. These kids need all the movement and socializing they can get! Thank you so much for working hard to make this happen."
While getting geared up with us, we want you to be completely happy with the experience. If you have questions about trainings, camps or teams, please get in touch! We will work with you to make sure your experience is always great.
Sign up to hear from us about new trainings, camps and teams.
Have a question about our trainings, camps or teams or about how we can match your specific needs? Send us a message, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.