Camps are designed to improve player skill, decision-making and mindset through drills and games. For beginners to advanced, we have serious fun!
Bring a ball, snack and water bottle.
WINTER BREAK CAMPS:
- Camp #1: Dec 19-21 from 9am-Noon for 4th-6th boys and girls
- Camp #2; Dec 19-21 from Noon-3pm for 6th-8th girls only
- Camp #3: Dec 26-28 from 9am-Noon for 4th-6th boys and girls
- Camp #4: Dec 26-28 from Noon-3pm fro 6th-8th boys only
* All camps at Ballard Boys and Girls Club
* All camps limit; 30 players
* All camps for beginner to intermediate players who want to improve and have fun.
* All camps $135/camper
* Financial aid for anyone who needs it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for any of the Winter Camps, visit: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/345531
MIDWINTER BREAK CAMP- Info coming soon
SPRING BREAK CAMP- Info coming soon
Beginner: new to the sport, may have played on some rec teams
Intermediate: has played rec, may have played on some select teams
Advanced: has played multiple years on select, may have played on Elite/travel teams
Emmanuel Church: 501 N 50th (Entrance on 49th between Dayton and Evanston)
Ballard Boys and Girls Club: 1767 NW 64th St (Entrance through parking lot by field)